1. Initial Set-up/Dismantling charges are based on 1 continuous visit per an unobstructed elevation of a five-board wide scaffold between Monday to Friday during Normal Working Hours, out of normal working hours visits will incur additional charges.
2. The hire period commences from the first installation. This is a rolling daily hire agreement (unless a block hire period has been agreed, the hire period stated in the quotation denotes the minimum length of the contract. There will be no refund for any remaining hire period) should the client wish to give notice to terminate hire and have the equipment removed, a minimum of 2 working days’ notice must be given in writing.
3. Where attendance has been arranged to install, repair, maintain or remove equipment, but we are unable to gain access due to the client either not arriving on site to provide access, access is prevented in any other way or scaffold incompletion, an aborted site visit charge will be applicable.
4. The client’s responsibility for the equipment commences on the first date of installation and ends when Scaff Security is in possession of all removed equipment. The client agrees either to insure the equipment against loss, theft, or damage beyond economic repair on a “new for old” basis or alternatively indemnify Scaff Security in a similar amount.
5. Removal of equipment by the client or any other third parties are not permitted unless a prior agreement has been reached. Any loss or damages incurred with the unauthorised removal of the equipment will be charged directly to the client, regardless of whom removed said equipment.
6. Additional system maintenance visits (battery replacement/visit to re-commission) due to on site misuse by way of either site staff not disarming the system as shown or unauthorised repositioning of sensors shall be chargeable. (Please note if false activations persist by either way as shown above, the monitoring station reserve the right to refuse monitoring and temporarily decommission the site until a visit to rectify has been completed).
7. The client shall provide the names and contact numbers of a minimum 2 key holders. Each of the named key holders shall be reachable via telephone 24 hours a day 7 days a week, failure to provide this information will result in a refusal to commission.
8. Scaff Security Alarms Ltd will make every effort to deliver, install, reconfigure, or remove the equipment on the agreed date and time, but will not be held responsible for any loss or consequential loss due to the failure to keep to this preferred date and time.
9. Scaff Security Alarms Ltd cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to buildings or third-party properties in the event of unsuitability, system malfunction or lawful repossession.
10. Any client placing an order will be required to sign and date the relevant quotation (and for the avoidance of doubt, by doing so the client is agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions, which Scaff Security accepts by delivering the equipment to the client).
11. The equipment shall always remain the property of the Scaff Security Alarms Ltd and the equipment is supplied on a rental only basis without any option for its purchase (unless otherwise expressly stated in the quotation).
12. Alarm response and/or Keyholding service is not included within the quotation (unless otherwise stated).
13. Scaff Security Alarms Ltd supply install, maintain, service & remove the equipment ONLY. All other services including monitoring are outsourced to a third-party supplier.
14. Upon completion of installation the client’s representative will be required to sign a handover sheet, a copy of which will be left with the client’s representative detailing all necessary information and a list of all equipment installed.
1. Invoices are issued Monthly; Payment falls due 30 Days after the date of the invoice.
2. If invoices fall more than 60 days overdue, monitoring services shall be placed on hold, if invoices fall more than 90 days overdue, we reserve the right to lawful repossession.
3. Scaff Security Alarms Ltd furthermore reserves the right to change these Payment Terms. 4. Please note all accounts beyond our credit terms will be passed to our debt collection agency. All accounts will then, without exception, be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus vat on Limited Company/Public Sector Body debts & 20% plus vat on Consumer/Non-Limited Commercial debts to cover our costs in recovery. These accounts will also be subject to any legal costs incurred in obtaining settlement.