> Footage Used To Prosecute
> Remote Viewing From Smart Devices
> Full Customization as Site Evolves
> Siren & Strobe upon alarm activation
> 24/7 NSI Gold Monitoring
> 1080p HD Cameras
> Insurance approved systems
> SSAIB Certified Company
Thefts from construction sites is unfortunately part of today's society, but not only is it the loss of equipment, fuel, materials and machinery. the most expensive part of having an intruder on your site is injury claims or damages, the cost of repairing newly built properties will undoubtedly run into the thousands.
While the presence of security cameras is often enough to deter the vast majority of would-be thieves and vandals, if your site was compromised you will have access to the video evidence required for successful prosecution.
We offer a range of site security options including both hard wired CCTV systems & WireFree Battery operated systems.
HARD WIRED CCTV
Most systems compramise of static and PTZ (pan, tilt and zoom) cameras, both of which are installed using anti-climb measures to prevent any attempts of tampering
The CCTV systems we use have the option of being fully monitored and many additional features, for example;
• Remote view – login to your site using many platforms including Computer, Smart Phone or Tablet. Windows, Mac, IOS and Android systems are all supported.
• Health & Safety – Any accidents that may occur onsite will also be captured on the 24/7 recording provided by the DVR (digital video recorder)
• Security – You can have the CCTV remotely monitored by our ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre), any out of hours’ activation's/triggered events are immediately received by the ARC. They then assess the footage to confirm intrusion, the ARC then warns the intruders by triggering the onsite siren or tanoy whilst simultaneously contacting designated key holders.
With the advancement in technology both in microelectronics and lithium batteries, wireless battery powered CCTV gives the opportunity to not only detect the intrusion but also the provision of confirmation and video evidence.
The system has built in GSM which allows the connection to a cloud based server for video transmission. This video is then sent to a Grade 2 alarm transmission system using CSL Technology complying with BS EN 50136.
With up to 25 devices per a single control panel, providing the ability to cover substantial areas, Specifically in remote or rural locations.
This is a low cost and more effective alternative to manned guards, not only providing video evidence of the event but the system cannot be open to corruption and fraud.
• Siren & Strobe upon alarm activation
• Linked to our 24/7 monitoring station
• Battery life expectancy of 2-3 years
• User specific codes for user identification
• Proximity tags for increased security
• Weekly log reports
and most importantly it’s simple to use.